Friday 13 February 2009

Debut of Nate News Ninute, my weekly comedy news show!

Hey friends,

I seem to have come down with the flu. Don't tell my mom - she told me about a million times to get a flu shot and I kept putting it off. Fortunately I'd already recorded and edited the debut episode of the Nate News Ninute, a weekly comedy news show I'm going to start doing on YouTube:



Please subscribe! Please rate! Wait, you don't have a YouTube account?! Then sign up! It is free and easy to do.

And as a reminder, I'm still doing Quarterlife Pounder, my weekly talk show where I answer YOUR questions. This week's episode, which comes out on Sunday before I go to bed, is answering the question, "What's in a name?"

I hope you are all happy and healthy and free of influenza.

FLU LOVE
nate

No comments: