Wednesday 19 November 2008

I'm doing stand-up next Wed. 11/26 at 8PM at Stand-Up NY!

Hey friends,

I have a show at Stand-Up NY on Wednesday November 26th at 8:00 PM (the day before Thanksgiving). The details:

November, 26 2008 - 8:00P
Stand-Up NY
236 West 78th Street
New York City , NY 10024
Cost: $15

More info: I'll be doing an 8 minute set. There will be some other amateurs doing short sets and also a few pros doing some slightly longer stuff. Should be good. It would be rad to have you there. If you want to come, show up at 7:45 PM to get a ticket, which will cost $15 in cash at the door. This is a bringer show, which means I need people to show up for me, so if you can make it please say that you are there to see "Nate." If you're able to come, please say hello. It would be nice to see you. Send me a message if you have any questions about the show.

Here is a map of the club's location: http://tinyurl.com/5xza6e

Hope you're happy and healthy and working hard and lalala,
nate

No comments: